Easter is just around the corner and since we’re preparing the dinner and getting ready to celebrate, we should also get our manicure and pedicure done.
In this article we will present a few nail art ideas for Easter and also some fun facts. Don’t worry, if painting a bunny and some chocolate eggs it’s not your thing, we got other great nail art designs that you can choose from and still be in Easter theme.
Easter nail art ideas:
- The bunny is a must if you like to do drawings on your nails. If you are a beginner, there are different shapes of bunnies so you can choose the one that is perfect for your design.
- Eggs are really fun to do and not hard at all, you can do a few small ones using a dotting tool or a big one on your whole nail. After you are done painting the shape that you can even decorate them if you want.
- The word Easter is kind of hard to draw especially if you are a beginner, but of course you can use a stamping plate instead and you will be good to go.
- Floral pattern - If you don’t want to paint a bunny and chocolate eggs on your nails, you can do something just as pretty, but more feminine - a floral design.
This pattern is extremely easy to do and it will look great all month long.
You can use a toothpick or a dotting tool to make the petals and you can sprinkle some glitter on your design if you want a more sophisticated look. For a design that is more complex, you can use a stamping plate.
In case you are more experienced you can even draw different shapes depending on your nail brush.
Also for beautiful floral designs you can use our Art gel which is a very innovative and fun product. You can also purchase the Art brush from our website; this brush is perfect for the art gel.
- Pastel nails - If you don’t want to do a specific design you can simply paint each finger with a different pastel color. Though this look is simple and basic, it looks really beautiful.
- Minimalist design - For this design you can use pastel colors or glitters to do simple geometric forms. Also you can use the pastel to do a french tip, for example you can do a different color on each finger. The key is to keep it simple.
- Pastel Stripes or dots - For the stripes you will need a fan brush. To do the design you will need to choose all the colors that you want to use. After that, simply dip the brush into the nail polishes and then gently create some stripes on your nail.
It’s important make sure to dip only the tips of the brush, otherwise it will be harder to manage the nail polish excess and your design will turn into a mess.
For the dots you can use a dotting tool, a toothpick or even a ball pen that you don’t use anymore.
Easter fun facts:
- Did you know that Easter eggs symbolize joy, celebration and a new life?
- The tallest chocolate Easter Egg ever made was heavier than an elephant and taller than a giraffe. The egg was made in Italy and stood at 10.39 meters and weighed 7,200 kg.
- The term Easter comes from the Anglo-Saxon goddess who symbolize the hare and the egg.
- The Easter Bunny tradition originated in Europe and made it’s way yo the US in the 18th century.
- Since 1878 the White House hosts each year an Easter Egg Roll on the front lawn.
- Did you know that 76% of people start with the ears when eating a chocolate bunny.
Here are our top picks for Easter:
Cheek to cheek, Coral Flirt, You're so vain, All natural, Mango Halo, Kobi, Love for lilac, Plum Yummi, Camouflage, Basil, Brain Freeze, Pure cloud, Amour, Halo, Boss Babe and Peach Bellini.
Glitter and Chrome powder:
Unicorn powder, Musca, Illumination, Crater, Ursa, Pictor, Draci, Sunny Mix, Pink Serum, Love Potion, Holo sunset and Blue elixir.
Orange creamsicle, Matcha, Cookie, Fudge, Watermelon, Slushy, Buttercream, Candy cane, Liquorice, and Sugar.
Madam Glam team wishes you a “Happy Easter”!