Green Pudding Soak-Off Gel
Highly pigmented solid formula, perfect in just one layer. Our pudding soak off gel is thick but it’s extremely light and easy to apply
Formula & Curing time:
- Revolutionary formula: solid
- Texture: melted butter consistency
- Silky, creme texture that makes it easy to apply and store
- Non-floating - you don’t need to worry about flooding the cuticle or the sidewalls
- Requires base coat and top coat gel
- The Pudding Gel can be applied with the Application Brush
- The Pudding Gels can be blended easily
- 1 minute by LED, 2 minutes by UV lamp
Size of the jar: 5 gr.
- Prep your nails: ensure all cuticles are removed and pushed back from the nail plate, buff the nail plate to remove shine & clean with alcohol to remove all oils and dust.
- Apply one layer of regular base coat gel and cure for 30 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
- Apply very thin coats and cure each coat for 60 sec by LED lights or 2 min UV lights. Start the application at the middle of the nail and drag down to the edge. Then up to the cuticle and drag all the way down.
- Apply one layer of regular top coat gel and cure for 30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Diphenyl(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)phosphine Oxide, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Silicon Dioxide, Mica, Pigments.
Nail Art Gel Polish
Spring Green Pudding Gel
We don't use any
We don't test our products on animals and never will.
21 Free Formula
Free from 21 most toxic chemicals found in nail polish.
Palm Oil Free
Produced with respect for the environment.