Transparent Non-Acid Nail Primer
Acid Free Nail Primer is one of the most important steps to be taken into consideration when prepping your nails for the gel manicure. It prolongs the longevity of your gel manicure and even the lifetime of your Polygel/Acrylic manicure by removing the grease and changing the PH of your nail.
- Air-dried formula
- A certain level of stickyness is normal
- Needs to be applied on the nail plate only (avoid applying it on your cuticle area)
Size of the bottle: 15ml | 0.5 fl oz
- Prepare the nail plate as usual.
- Clean the nail plate from any impurities or dust with alcohol.
- Apply the Non-Acid Nail Primer on your natural nail plate and avoid getting any on the cuticle area.
- Wait 40-60 seconds for it to dry. This Primer will not evaporate completely, so it leaves a sticky residue on the nail.
- Apply gel polish base coat and start creating your gel or polygel manicure.
- If you are filling in an outgrown UV/ LED soak off gel manicure or an acrylic/polygel design you need to put the Primer only on the natural plate.
- Remember to close the cap on the bottle because the Non-Acid Nail Primer will evaporate and loose its properties.
Ethyl Acetate, Isopropylidenediphenyl Bisoxyhydroxypropyl Methacrylate.
Nail Gel Polish
Nail Primer Non-Acid
We don't use any
We don't test our products on animals and never will.
21 Free Formula
Free from 21 most toxic chemicals found in nail polish.
Palm Oil Free
Produced with respect for the environment.