Dark Blue Soak-Off Gel Nail Polish
Haters gonna hate seeing you wear this rich dark blue gel nail polish! Get ready to be envied!
Formula & Curing time:
- 1-2 coats for a flawless finish
- 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 1 minute by LED
- Easy to remove by soaking in acetone or using our Gel Polish Remover.
Size of the bottle: 15 ml | 0.5 fl oz
Tips & Tricks for achieving long-lasting gel manicured nails:
- Use base and top coat from the same line. Our products are designed to work together towards giving a strongest finish.
- Avoid applying lotion or cuticle oil before the gel application as it will cause premature “lifting”.
- Apply thin coats of color and cure between each layer. Darker colors require longer curing time than the lighter ones.
- Follow the recommended curing times for a long-lasting gel manicure.
- Avoid applying gel on your skin or cuticle area.
- Cap the free nail edge which will create a protective seal around the tip and sides of the nail.
- Aftercare: apply daily cuticle oils and avoid the first hours, after you have done your mani, soaking in hot water.
- Remove it properly with Acetone. While you might feel tempted to pick your gel manicure, our recommendation is not to do it!
- Prep your nails: ensure all cuticles are removed and pushed back from the nail plate, buff the nail plate to remove shine & clean with alcohol to remove all oils and dust.
- Apply one layer of regular base coat gel and cure for 1-2 minutes under the UV/LED lamp.
- Apply 1-2 thin coats of soak off gel color. Don't forget to cure in between layers (1-2 minutes under the UV/LED lamp).
- Apply one layer of regular top coat gel and cure for 1-2 minutes under the UV/LED lamp.
Acrylates Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Pigments.
House of COLOR
We don't use any
We don't test our products on animals and never will.
21 Free Formula
Free from 21 most toxic chemicals found in nail polish.
Palm Oil Free
Produced with respect for the environment.