No Products in the Cart
Summer is approaching really fast and so we decided to talk about the most popular nail trends for the hot season.
Here is a list of the most popular nail trends right now:
Dried flowers nails
Candy ball design
Shell/ mermaid nails
Neon rainbow nails
Green Leafs and tropical trees
Nautical stripes motif
Negative space nails
Today we are going to talk about the candy ball design and all the steps that you need to follow in order to get this pretty flower design.
So what is the “candy ball” nail art?
For those of you who don’t know yet, it is a flower design incapsulated in a ball of gel, usually clear gel.
The ball’s size depends on how big you want the flower to be.
You can definitely use any colors of gel and you can customize your flower by adding glitter, colorful caviar beads etc.
How to do it:
You will need:
⁃a small dotting tool, you can sharp the edges a little bit before you start working on the ball, this step will help you later when you want to remove the bead from the dotting tool
⁃caviar beads, glitter or other decorations that you want to add to your design
1. Dip the tip of the dotting tool on clear builder gel
2. Cure for 30 seconds while rotating the dotting tool
3. Add the caviar beads, glitter or other nail decorations that you like and add another layer of clear builder gel
4. Cure it for 30 seconds while you keep rotating the dotting tool
5. After the second layer is cured, start by adding small petals using colored gel (it could be any color that you want the flower to be)
6. Cure again for 30 seconds while you keep rotating the dotting tool
7. Dip the tip of the dotting tool in clear gel
8. Cure again for 30 seconds while you keep rotating the dotting tool
9. Add more petals
10. Repeat the steps until you are happy with the size of the flower
11. Carefully remove the candy ball from the dotting tool
12. File the back until you get the perfect shape
We hope that you enjoyed this article!
Madam Glam team wishes you Happy Memorial Day!