IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Achieve unique designs with our Professional Salon Quality Brush, it is perfect for long strokes and long line art designs. Can be used with soak-off gels and nail art paints.
- Bristle lenght: 11 mm
- Thicker than our liner brush
- Color: Black with Golden Cap
- Brush length - 6.69 inches | 17 cm
- Perfect for professional nail salons and DIY nail art at home
- The brush comes with matching golden cap for protection and storage
- Nylon Bristle - stays in shape after each use
- Eco-Friendly wooden handle covered with an UV coat for protection
First time use tip: to soften the bristle, dip your brush a few times in base coat gel then wipe it out.
GREAT FOR: long line art designs and tie-dye designs. It is very precise when it comes to color line application
Tips for maintaining and keeping the brush clean:
- Take a small amount of clear gel (base coat, top coat, clear builder gel) and lay it out on your palette. Run the brush through the clear gel. The clear gel will pull the color out of the bristles. This way you don’t have to worry about damaging the hairs with any kind of chemicals or solvents.
- Leave some of the gel on the brush, it will keep the bristles together and saturated.
- Make sure to place the lids on the brushes to prevent any kind of UV light exposure.
- While in use, keep the brush away from sunlight or your LED/UV lamp as it will cure any gel left on your brush. Take care when placing the lid back onto your brush.
- Do not use any cleaning products (acetone, alcohol).
- Handle - wood
- Bristles - nylon (synthetic)
We don't use any
We don't test our products on animals and never will.
21 Free Formula
Free from 21 most toxic chemicals found in nail polish.
Palm Oil Free
Produced with respect for the environment.