Purple specks with a green cat eye effect
This is a next generation soak off gel that you might not want to miss out!
Formula & Curing time:
- Glitter - Peacock with a Cat Eye effect
- We recommend application over black
- 1-2 coats for a flawless finish
- 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30-60 seconds by LED
Professional 3 step system, needs to be cured under the UV/LED lamp. For guaranteed results, we recommend using our Soak Off Base Coat Gel & Soak Off Top Coat Gel.
Easy to remove by soaking in acetone or using our Gel Polish Remover.
Size of the bottle : 15 ml | 0.5 oz
- Prep your nails: ensure all cuticles are removed and pushed back from the nail plate, buff the nail plate to remove shine & clean with alcohol to remove all oils and dust.
- Apply one layer of regular base coat gel and cure for 30 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
- Apply 1-2 coats of soak off gel color. We recommend Perfect Black. Don't forget to cure in between layers (30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp).
- Apply 1-2 layers of Peacock Gel and cure for 30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
- Apply one layer of regular top coat gel and cure for 30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
Most common mistakes when doing your manicure:
- Applying lotion or cuticle oil before doing your manicure.
- Getting gel polish on your skin or cuticles and cure it.
- Not wiping off the sticky layer from your regular top coat.
- Applying thick layers of soak off gel polish.
DI-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Isobornyl Methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Acrylic Acid, Diphenyl(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)phosphine Oxide, Feeric Oxide, Silicon Monoxide, Pigments.
We don't use any
21 Free Formula
Free from 21 most toxic chemicals found in nail polish.
We don't test our products on animals and never will.
Palm Oil Free
Produced with respect for the environment.