Light Pastel Pink
Sweets for my sweet, sugar for my honey…it’s time to tease your fingertips with this candy-coated color.
Formula & Curing time:
- Candy hearts pastel Holographic formula
- 1-2 coats for a Flawless Finish
- 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30 sec by LED
Professional 3 step system, needs to be cured under the UV/LED lamp. For guaranteed results, we recommend using our Soak Off Base Coat & Soak Off Top Coat Gel.
Easy to remove by soaking in acetone or using our Gel Polish Remover.
Size of the bottle: 15 ml | 0.5 fl oz
- Prep your nails: ensure all cuticles are removed and pushed back from the nail plate, buff the nail plate to remove shine & clean with alcohol to remove all oils and dust.
- Apply one layer of regular base coat gel and cure for 30 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
- Apply 1-2 coats of soak off gel color. Don't forget to cure in between layers (30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp).
- Apply one layer of regular top coat gel and cure for 30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
Most common mistakes when doing your manicure:
- Applying lotion or cuticle oil before doing your manicure.
- Getting gel polish on your skin or cuticles and cure it.
- Not wiping off the sticky layer from your regular top coat.
- Applying thick layers of soak off gel polish.
Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, TEGDMA, Acrylates Copolymer, Diphenyl(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)phosphine Oxide, Laser powder (CH9035), Pigments.
We don't use any