Peachy Soak-off Gel Polish
A peachy gel manicure is the way to go!
Formula & Curing time:
- Sheer | creme formula with a delicate glitter
- 1-2 coats for a flawless finish
- 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30-60 seconds by LED
- PRO TIP: For a creative Milky Manicure, you can use and encapsulate our gel polishes with dry flowers, glitter, rhinestones, stickers, foils or fruit slices
Professional 3 step system, needs to be cured under the UV/LED lamp. For guaranteed results, we recommend using our Soak Off Base Coat & Soak Off Top Coat Gel.
Easy to remove by soaking in acetone or using our Gel Polish Remover.
Size of the bottle: 15 ml | 0.5 fl oz
- Prep your nails: ensure all cuticles are removed and pushed back from the nail plate, buff the nail plate to remove shine & clean with alcohol to remove all oils and dust.
- Apply one layer of regular base coat gel and cure for 30 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
- Apply 1-2 coats of soak off gel color. Don't forget to cure in between layers (30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp).
- Apply one layer of regular top coat gel and cure for 30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
Most common mistakes when doing your manicure:
- Applying lotion or cuticle oil before doing your manicure.
- Getting gel polish on your skin or cuticles and cure it.
- Not wiping off the sticky layer from your regular top coat.
- Applying thick layers of soak off gel polish.
1-Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Phenylbis(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)phosphine Oxide, Dimethicone, Pigments.
We don't use any
We don't test our products on animals and never will.
21 Free Formula
Free from 21 most toxic chemicals found in nail polish.
Palm Oil Free
Produced with respect for the environment.