This product is recommended for the Blooming gel designs.
- Apply base coat and cure
- Apply color gel and cure
- Apply the transparent blooming gel
- Draw with the art brush and gel color into the blooming gel and cure once you have achieved the desired design
- Apply top coat and cure
First time use tip: to soften the bristle, dip your brush a few times in base coat gel then wipe it out.
Tips for maintaining and keeping the brush clean:
- Take a small amount of a clear gel (base coat, top coat, clear builder gel) and lay it out on your palette. Run the brush through the clear gel. The clear gel will pull the color out of the bristles. This way you don’t have to worry about damaging the hairs with any king of chemicals or solvents
- Leave some of the gel on the brush, it will keep the bristles together and saturated
- Make sure to place the lids on the brushes to prevent any kind of UV light exposure
- While in use, keep the brush away from sunlight or your LED/UV lamp as it will cure any gel on your brush. Take care when placing the lid back onto your brush
- Do not use any cleaning products (acetone, alcohol)
We don't use any
We don't test our products on animals and never will.