Used to build, bring volume and shape the base of the nail. Excellent base for your gel manicure. The best replacement for acrylic nails!
- First you need to prep your nails
- Apply base coat and cure
- Apply the bead of polygel in the middle of your nail
- With a brush that has been dipped into alcohol work the polygel into the nail and create form you want.
- When the result is the one you wanted to achieve, cure the polygel
- File the shape of your nail and buff it, clean the dust
- [Optional step: apply color gel and cure]
- Apply top coat and cure
Formula & Curing time:
- Subtle Rose
- 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30sec by LED
Size of the tube: 30g
Acrylates Copolymer, Ethyl Methacrylate, Polymethil Methacrylate, Polyethylene terephthalate, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Mierocrystalline Wax, Mica. CI77007, CI15850, CI77499, CI42090, CI77510, CI19140, CI60725, CI77163, CI73360, CI15880, CI77266, CI47000, CI77000, CI77491
- 5-free, Vegan and Cruelty-free
- Gorgeous natural look of your nails
- Nails like you just got out of the salon
- Best replacement for acrylic nails
A true hybrid!
Love these polygels! Great product to build any nailshape that you want. The picture of the color is a bit misleading. This is a beautiful sheer rose color.