Color : burgundy
Formula: glitter dust
1. Open the glitter pot and push the glitters on one side of the pot to create a mount before you polish your nails, this will make dipping your nail into the
pot easier. If your nails are long, you can use a cosmetic spoon to pour the glitters on your nail.
2. Apply a coat of the polish or clear top in the area where you want the glitters to be. Leave a small gap around the edges and cuticle area.
3. Immediately dip your wet polished nail into the glitter pot.
4. Turn your finger from side to side to ensure you get glitters on the side of your nail.
5. The nail will be dry to the touch immediately after applying the glitter, but remember that the polish underneath is still wet.
6. Make sure you LIGHTLY brush off the loose glitters around the nails.
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ACRYLIC RESIN, TRIETHYL CITRATE, BENTONITE
- Easy application
- Pigment: rich glitter
- Perfect for professional and personal use
Love potion is the perfect color for the upcoming Holiday season!
Stunning red glitter, perfect for the upcoming Hoidays! Its super sparkly and very easy to apply with the "dip your wet nail into the pod" method. Has a sugary finish when you use one coat of TopCoat and is smooth when you use two coats of TopCoat.