A professional LED lamp ideal for both home use and professional salons with a fast curing time. This lamp is suitable for drying UV gels, Extend gels, LED formulated gels, allowing you to cure all 5 fingers from a hand at the same time.
- CURES ALL KIND OF GELS – This Professional 48W dual light source LED/UV Lamp is designed to dry all types of gel nail polish quickly and efficiently, including nail UV gel, nail builder gel, nail sculpture gel, rhinestone gems glue, and LED nail gel!
- LOW HEAT MODE (90 seconds) - If the temperature gets high, the lamp automatically turns to low-power to protect your hand and the machine from overheated, fitting your needs very well. When temperature gets down, the lamp automatically returns to normal work mode.
- TIMER - 4 settings: 10s/30s/60s/90s
- INFRARED SENSOR - Its light is closer to white light which has no harm to eyes and skin, perfect for home and salon use. It is also fitted with a motion sensor that will turn the LED light on/off automatically, when the hands are placed on the bottom pad. No need to press on/off button.
- FRIENDLY AND EASY TO USE - 30 LED UV light beads with a life span of 50000 hours non-stop, lasting up to 5 years of continuous use. The key location of the LED lights ensures a 180° coverage, leaving no dead angles and cures all 5 nails evenly.
- REMOVABLE TRAY – perfect for curing your toenails and cleaning the lamp!
- UNIQUE DESIGN – this lamp brings a strong beautiful visual impact and will definitely brighten up your day and make you feel good, while doing your manicure.
- IDEAL FOR HOME AND SALON USE: Fashion appearance and wide zone make it easier to cure 5 fingernails or toenails at the same time.
- PLUGS: 3 in 1 plug compatible for US/UK/EU market
- HIGH QUALITY ASSURANCE AND FULL WARRANTY: 12-month warranty and friendly customer service at any times. Any quality problem, exchange a new one for free! Customer satisfaction is our first target. Enjoy your nail art from this beautiful lamp!
We don't use any
We don't test our products on animals and never will.