The Polygel is more flexible than acrylic, stronger than hard gel, and lighter than both. This makes it a true hybrid between hard gel and acrylic nails!
Used to build, bring volume and shape the base of the nail, the Polygel is an excellent base for your gel manicure. You can top with soak off gel polish or wear it just like that.
Formula & Curing time:
- Natural nail prep is the same as for gel. Requires: Base Coat & Top Coat
- The Polygel is not self-levelling like the builder gels but stays where you place it, which makes it easy to work with.
- No tacky layer after curing.
- Polygel nails do not experience heat spikes during curing.
- 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 60sec by LED
Size of the tube: 30g
- First you need to prep your nails
- Apply base coat and cure
- Apply the bead of polygel in the middle of your nail
- With a brush that has been dipped into alcohol work the polygel into the nail and create form you want.
- When the result is the one you wanted to achieve, cure the polygel
- File the shape of your nail and buff it, clean the dust
- [Optional step: apply color gel and cure]
- Apply top coat and cure
TIP: To shape the polygel you will need Isopropyl alcohol.
Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Ethyl Methacrylate, Polymethyl methacrylate, Polyethylene terephthalate, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Pigments.
Nail Art Gel Polish
Lily of the Valley
We don't use any
We don't test our products on animals and never will.
21 Free Formula
Free from 21 most toxic chemicals found in nail polish.
Palm Oil Free
Produced with respect for the environment.