IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Pink French Mani - Press-On Nails
French Nail design will never go out of style! Simple yet unique, a french manicure is suitable for any event.
Made from high-quality materials that are light and comfortable to your nails. Our exPRESS-on nails are professional salon quality nail art done at-home in just a couple of minutes. Say Good-Bye to flooded cuticles, curing time & smudges!
- 24 press-on nails in 12 sizes
- Also includes: 24 adhesive tabs, Dual-grit Nail File & Wooden stick
- Shape: Square
- Length: Sport
- Finish: Glossy
- Custom Nail Art
- Reusable and Long-Lasting formula
- Can be cut and filed like real nails
- High-quality materials that are non-damaging to your nails
- Prep your Nails - push back your cuticles and make sure your nails are clean and dry for better adhesion.
- Select the correct adhesive tab size. Make sure it covers most of your natural nail's surface.
- Apply the adhesive tab to your natural nail, press and smooth. Peel off the protective film.
- Align the press-on nail slightly under your cuticle area and press down at a 45 degree angle.
- Press down firmly, starting from the middle to the edges of your nail.
How to remove the Press-On Nails:
- If it was used adhesive tabs: Apply a drop of cuticle oil. Using a wooden stick lift gently the press-on nail's edge from your natural nail. Gently & slowly rotate the stick to remove the press-on nail.
- If it was used glue: Soak the nails in warm, soapy water for 15 minutes or until the nails start to loosen up. Using a wooden stick lift gently the press-on nail's edge from your natural nail. Gently & slowly rotate the stick to remove the press-on nail.
ABS Resin, N,N’-Ethylenebis(stearamide)
We don't use any
We don't test our products on animals and never will.
21 Free Formula
Free from 21 most toxic chemicals found in nail polish.
Palm Oil Free
Produced with respect for the environment.